Chemlube Has Safeguarded My Engine When In Trouble Twice


It was well known for the fact that people would drive into Johor Bahru for shopping, makan and cheap petrol no matter how bad the traffic jam was. I was one of those people and one fine day after filling my tank and on the way home midway across the Causeway, I noticed my water temperature was at the red line, on my Hyundai Excel.

Although I knew that my engine lubricant, Chemlube can withstand very hot temperatures, I was unsure if I should continue driving. However, with no way out of the jam, I decided to continue moving along. Although the water temperature was at boiling point my car pulls through the jams and I cleared the Singapore Immigration. As the car sped up on the road, I could see the engine temperature dropping to almost the normal level. Quickly, I had the problem fixed and to my surprise and good fortune, the mechanic could not find any fault due to overheating in the engine. I attributed this to the excellent quality of Chemlube motor oil, which saved my engine from costly damages.

Ever since I started to use Chemlube, I have felt the superior difference compared to the previous lubricants I used. I had great confidence in this oil and never looked back, knowing that Chemlube also offers qualities like easy morning starts, better engine response, cooler operations, etc.


Engine protected by Chemlube.
I continued using Chemlube all these years despite so many other brands appearing in the market offering better prices, free gifts and impressive quality claims. Recently, I was again caught in a similar situation as before, this time with my Mitsubishi CS3 1.6L. As I was heading into Johor Bahru, my air-cond started blowing warm air. Since it was a cool morning, I switched off the air-cond, not knowing that both fans were synchronizing with the air-cond. The car was running normally at first but while clearing JB Immigration and when I was searching for my Touch n’ Go card, I noticed the water temperature indicator at the red line. I did not panic, having the benefit of the past experience many years ago, I was confident that Chemlube would live up to my expectations.

I drove for another 3 kilometers to a workshop to fix my air-cond. After a thorough check, the mechanic unsurprisingly declared the engine in good health. As he pulled out the dipstick to check the motor oil quality, his body language suggested that he was completely puzzled that the oil was still in good condition. He had probably never seen anything like this before because when I casually asked if there was any problem, he replied that he had not seen a car surviving this sort of extreme overheating without terrible damages to the engine.

I continued to use the Chemlube oil in the engine for another seven thousand kilometers. During the oil change, I smelled the used oil. I could not pick up any scent of burnt oil or what we called “Chow Tar” in Hokkien dialect.


The proven motor oil.
My final analysis of Chemlube is that it is indeed a superior engine oil, proven twice to me that it really saves motoring costs. I am glad that I have the good sense to use Chemlube for its excellent engine protection when my car needed it most.

Contributed by:
Dansoh, Singapore
IT Professional

Credit to  http://mychemlube.blogspot.com/