Chemlube Esterbond Semi Synthetic 10w40 Feedback by Henry

Owner : Henry
Car : Proton Waja
Car Age : 10 Years (pic attached)
Millege : 280,000 + km (pic attached


I was using Chemlube Esterbond Semi Synthetic engine oil on my 10 years old Proton Waja.  It has been giving me all the benefits I have been looking for, exceptional response ,improved and consistent performance, easy start-up , smooth and low noise running engine.  However these are not the reason triggering me for writting a feedback as all the mentioned above are already well known to all Chemlube car owner and you will realize these benefits immediate after you switched to Chemlube.


What really impressed me was during recent gasket change, which i have my engine top opened and it came to my surprise with the cleanliness of the engine top.  My workhorse was 10 years old and has been running more than 280,000 km to date, I didn't put much expectation on engine but what shown up was the engine still in a beautiful condition, with no sign of sludge at all whereas can find the smoothness of the engine parts with finger touch.


Most of the engine oil offer and promote engine  protection but this is what I am always skeptical which how could performance and protection strike a balance, but with the personal experience, I am convinced that my car engine has been well protected and taken care by Chemlube  and yet giving me outstanding performance.

Strongly recommend for owner who look for performance yet maximum protection.